1691days ago4 Replies
 2208days ago1 Replies
 2218days ago1 Replies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mintaka
*Nunki*
Commander (Guild Officer)

re: New recruiting script

Last week I changed our guild recruiting script (to be used in global or NPH).

I changed the content to something like this: GoStyx: little guild for those who want to game in peace and quietness, but benefit from t3 buildings, get help with an occasional quest(ion) and chat a little in guild chat if you feel like it. Send tell for invite or leave a note a gostyx.guildlaunch.com.

Thought this could maybe fill a gap in AoC guild life, since the players who want to hardcore raid and group, will go for the bigger guilds anyway. So we can better focus on the casual players, the shy or just quiet ones, the ones who like the solo content, etc.. (and I also have a feeling these kind of players are the more friendly and nice ones...). First time I used the script, we already got 2 new players.

I have to test it a little bit more, since the script is usually too big to use in global. I will post it below soon, so everyone who wants can use it.

Commander (Guild Officer)

<font color=#DF7401><br />GoStyx: Little guild for those who want to game in peace and quietness, but benefit from t3 buildings, get help with an occasional quest(ion) and chat a little if you feel like it! Tell for invite.</font>

Hello,

here is a little update to the recruiting script. It reads as it follows:

GoStyx 

We are a Little but Friendly guild for those who want to enjoy the game in a relaxed way, but benefit from a very nice T3 City, get help with an occasional quest(ion) and chat a little if you feel like it! 

We welcome all class and levels. Play your own style but play with us. 

We were here from the start, we are here to stay! 

Join GoStyx. Send a /tell for invite.

Last edited by Mars ;-) on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:48; edited 2 times in total
Mars ;-)

<font color=#DF7401 face=HYBORIANLARGE><br /><u>GoStyx</u></font> <br /> <font color=#63B2B1>We are a Little but Friendly guild for those who want to enjoy the game in a relaxed way, but benefit from a very nice T3 City, get help with an occasional quest(ion) and chat a little if you feel like it! <br /> We welcome all class and levels. Play your own style but play with us. <br />We were here from the start, we are here to stay! <br />Join <font color=#DF7401>GoStyx</font>. Send a /tell for invite.</font>

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GoStyx Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: